Slider

For the Love of Work

Monday, July 29, 2013

So you sit down and realize that you'd rather be creating things for your classroom than spending time with the opposite side of your family (the in-laws). I feel odd about that, but then again, I'm just so excited about all the things I have planned for my class, I just can't help it!
I know we've all been obsessed at one point or another with our work. I'm at that point especially as school edges closer. I'm also to the point of exhaustion. Playing with the baby all the way to bedtime, cleaning house, doing laundry, bath time, dinner time, and staying up until midnight each night creating classroom resources! Can I get an Amen?
I don't know what I'm going to do when school starts, but I'd better figure it out soon because it starts next week! Good night to all of you teachers and bloggers out there!
Powered by Blogger.

Shop my favorites

Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

© Barnett's School House 2020