Slider

4th Grade: Week 1

Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Wow! It's been a while! When school started, my life just got crazy! I hope everyone's year is going awesome! My first week has been perfect! My group of 13 students are a wonderful set and I am truly going to enjoy this year. I love small groups because you are able to work one-on-one more! We've started our interactive math journals as well as our first homework packet of the year just this week.
Teaching fourth grade for my fifth year in a row is going to be an eventful year as I have nine boys and four girls. I'm so used to dramatic girls (as I always had more girls than boys) that I never noticed boys could be dramatic until now!
I start out each day with one of my morning work sheets that connects with my Go Math! series just to add to what students learned the previous day during math. Check them out: Go Math! Morning Work
Well, I'll stop chattering for now. There's a lot of work to be done and the year is going to fly by. Testing will be here before we know it!
Powered by Blogger.

Shop my favorites

Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

© Barnett's School House 2020