Slider

Storage

Saturday, August 3, 2013

After five years of knowing the type of file box cart for my classroom that I really wanted to spend my own money on, I finally decided to buy it. My reluctance for the past five years has been the price. I got up on this lovely Saturday morning and decided baby and I would set out on an adventure to see if our local fabric store carried it. Yes! I found it on sale at Joann Fabrics along with a 25% off coupon! That's right ladies and gents! I found it for $31.00. We all know how much these are! I have wanted one of these for homework/assignment submission drawers since I started teaching! I can't wait to get it in my room! Of course, you can jump online and check, but to get the awesome sale price I found, you'd have to be in person. I hope everyone has a wonderful and organized year!
Powered by Blogger.

Shop my favorites

Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

© Barnett's School House 2020