Slider

It's the New Year!

Saturday, January 11, 2014

OMGosh!!! I am so behind on my blogging it's unbelievable! I've been a super busy mom, daughter, and digital designer! Yes, that's right! I'm not completely sticking to my teacher product creations. I have slowly been moving myself into photography design. I love my Nikon camera and I love making things to make my pictures even better. I'm super excited as this year, I am working to create my very own product line of digital supplies for photographers as well as for stay at home mom's/dad's who enjoy working with their very own photo cards. I hope to start my very own website with this. Wish me luck!

I'm so in love with Photoshop right now, I can't put it down! I think of new ways to create things and I just dive in! I was very nervous when I first started using Photoshop two years ago. I would just like to recommend it to others. If you don't have it, you need to get it! It's great for being that digital designer/crafty person that you've always wanted to be.

BTW, this year is still going great! My students are wonderful and after this three week Christmas break I can really tell that they are growing up on me. It makes a me a little sad, but it also makes our days much more enjoyable learning wise.
Powered by Blogger.

Shop my favorites

Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

© Barnett's School House 2020