Slider

Confession #1

Tuesday, March 18, 2014

So I'm a teacher, a mother, a wife and an entrepreneur.  I am currently in pursuit of another life, well, another profession in which case I have always been on the hunt for a new career field. Since the day my son was born at least. My life long dream is to be a stay-at-home mom, but don't all of us ladies out there wish this dream at one point or another. I enjoy what I do for my kiddos, especially when it's rewarding, but I would also like to have a week or two of work where there is not an individual in my face under the age of twenty. Admit it, most of us out there have thought that at one point or another.

It's March, testing pressures are upon us and I can just say, I'm over it. I haven't given up by any means, but there's only so much you can cram into a ten year old's brain before they just quit listening and their eyes glaze over. I'm thinking each day, "I wonder what these kids are thinking? Do they hate me? Am I their worst enemy because I enforce learning and the dreaded A.R.?"

So that's my confession for today. It's currently too late for me to be up so I'd better hit the hay before I lose my much needed sleep to function properly for my kids. Now see, wouldn't it be nice to just have a simple desk job where you could be grouchy and eat all day?
Powered by Blogger.

Shop my favorites

Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

© Barnett's School House 2020