Slider

Confession #12

Sunday, April 27, 2014

Today is Sunday and I'm confessing. I really just don't want to go back to work until, well, a long time from now. I'd really rather do what I'm doing right now. I'm sitting on my porch in my rocking chair, listening to my fountain and looking at my beautiful flowers! This is a touch of Heaven I do believe. I'm sure the good Lord will have lot's of flowers.

I also have another confession. I'm actually supposed to continue saving every dime I earn to go toward our addition to our house, but we've decided that a five year anniversary trip with our baby boy is in tow. We'll have been married five years at the end of May and we made it through all the ups and downs. We went from no jobs, to jobs, no baby to having a baby and here we are. Today, I earn enough with my TpT store to allow us to do plenty of extras in life. We are going to head to a beach somewhere in the U.S. due to the fact that it's so costly to travel anywhere else. I don't really know how well a two year old will do on an eight hour car ride, but we're going to give it a try. Wish us luck! Thanks for reading!!
Powered by Blogger.

Shop my favorites

Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

© Barnett's School House 2020