Slider

Confession #7: A Spring Break Freebie

Friday, April 4, 2014

We are all just so excited that spring break is finally here! I have no plans whatsoever and it kind of feels good! I do plan to spend the entire week with my baby boy and pretend to be a stay at home mommy. I can't wait to do this in the summer, too! After spending a while cleaning my classroom it popped into my head that I wanted to celebrate by posting a wonderful FREEBIE opportunity for the entire week of my spring break! I'm hoping a lot of you out there are on spring break as well!

The freebie can be found on my TpT site by clicking HERE! This freebie includeS a download of THREE of my best seller Go Math! Morning Worksheet sets! I do have plans of completing the rest by the end of the year, but my time is very short with teaching and raising a toddler! I hope you all will enjoy and please comment or leave feedback at my TpT store! 
Powered by Blogger.

Shop my favorites

Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

© Barnett's School House 2020