Slider

Confession #9: Another FREEBIE

Tuesday, April 8, 2014

I just can't stand myself. I try to spend my spring break free of school and TpT work and what do I find myself doing? Making new products for my store!! So I have another FREEBIE for you fourthie's (is that a word?) out there! I've been looking at the Next Generation Science Standards and I'm excited to say that I'm already organized. I've created a checklist for the 4th grade standards to keep myself together this upcoming school year. Things are changing so rapidly, there's no reason we shouldn't be organized. Check out the sample picture below.


Boy, do I have a surprise for all of you fourth grade teacher's out there! I'm not going to say what I'm currently working on, but it's going to be a wonderful addition to helping you make the best of the Next Generation Science Standards!!!
There's another thing, don't forget my Spring Break freebie is still up and going strong! I hope you all will take advantage of this morning worksheet set.

Powered by Blogger.

Shop my favorites

Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

© Barnett's School House 2020