Slider

It's confesstion time: I'm a blog designer!!!

Monday, June 23, 2014


So, it's official. I have completely taught myself how to design blogs and I'm super excited about this! It all started when I was determined to make my blog look great all by myself. It's been a bumpy past couple of weeks learning on the ropes to blog design (which is not easy, until now), but I have finally mastered it. I've completely redesigned my blog. Total time to do this was about six hours, not at once of course. The only things I have left to do are add my post divider and move around my ad spaces.

I'm super excited to show off my blog!! I hope you enjoy! Please be on the look out for my designs blog "Denim and Blogs! It's in the making and I will be taking design orders very soon!
Powered by Blogger.

Shop my favorites

Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

© Barnett's School House 2020