Slider

Center Ideas for a Large Class...with a FREEBIE

Monday, March 2, 2015

This year has been a great year, but I seem to consistently struggle with my group time because my class is so very large! I'm used to my fourteen little babies from last year, but it just doesn't work as easy with thirty kids in my room. I've gone to other teachers classes to see how their groups are ran and I've borrowed an idea from a fellow educator that I hope will successfully ease our group transitions. Of course, this teacher only has fifteen kids, but I still hope to give this idea a try. This will also work well for subs because they will be able to see where we are for that day.

My group board is very cute and this sample below is the one I borrowed the idea from, but I only have a picture of a group board completed by a guy teacher, he's an awesome teacher, though.





Here's a FREEBIE to get your group board started just like ours! Enjoy!






Powered by Blogger.

Shop my favorites

Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

© Barnett's School House 2020