Slider

FLASH FREEBIE

Sunday, March 1, 2015

Barnett's School House
4th Grade


Wow! I've not been on here in a long time, it's time to get down to blogging. I hope everyone's year is going just wonderful. My year has been going great! I am absolutely enjoying my students. We've been out for snow for eleven whole days now! I'm loving my kiddo time, but I'm dreading making up these snow days at the end of the year!

So, my best seller of all time on TpT continues to be my first set of 4th grade Go Math! Morning Worksheets. For a limited time, these sweet practice sheets will be a wonderful FLASH FREEBIE! You can use these to review in 3rd grade as well and use them without Go Math!

Have a great week! If you're as lucky as me, you'll get a snow day tomorrow!


Powered by Blogger.

Shop my favorites

Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

© Barnett's School House 2020