Slider

EmmaKate's First Birthday Party: Southern Style

Tuesday, May 31, 2016

I know this is my teaching blog, but I just have to share this adorable birthday party theme I've put together for my baby girls first birthday. It's not generic, it's one of a kind and I'm thrilled to share my ideas! This is a southern style theme that incorporates burlap, gold glitter, and a light coral. I'm super excited about this! I bought everything at Michaels and a few TJ Max finds. I was so excited when I started putting this together that I got a little out of control and it got a little expensive. Of course, I saved some money for this little project. I've included a list of items I purchased at Michaels and TJ Max.

I covered the canvas letter "E" in burlap. This could also be spray painted with glitter paint. I cut the glitter hearts, flags and glitter letters out with my cricut. I found a package of burlap flowers and used them as confetti. My favorite items are the milk jugs with the straws. I just love this! The basket for holding cards was a Ross find I do believe. The scalloped pieces are going to have her pictures for each month of her one year that will be cut and taped to them. I purchased the burlap banner in a pack and put the letters on it. this set up was so much fun! I plan to add some light mint colors as well!! If you would like help crafting up this party, just message me! 

Michaels Purchases:
*Metal E
*Glass milk jars
*Cake Stand
*Peach Poofs 
*Burlap flowers
*Burlap Banner
*Canvas Letter E
*Chalkboard Stand
*Mason Jar Jug
*Flowers
*Coral Scallops
*Mini Clothespins 
*Straws
*Glitter Paper-Used with Cricut to cut flags, hearts & C-A-R-D-S letters



 TJ Max Purchases
*Glass jug
*Slender Glass Jug (has two roses in picture)





Powered by Blogger.

Shop my favorites

Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

© Barnett's School House 2020