Slider

FREEBIES for the Summer!!

Thursday, June 9, 2016

Do you ever just have one of those days? The kids are screaming over any little thing, the microwave has blown up and you can't heat up those favorite lunches! I've had one of those days, but it all turned out great. Relaxing in the pool, well, sort of. It's hard to relax with kiddos around. Now that their down for bedtime, I'm sitting on my deck, listening to the beautiful sounds the Lord has made.

So, I'm gradually making some favorites from my shop free for the Summer! I hope you all will enjoy! I've had some of these for years and just feel like giving them away! I truly enjoy helping others make their classroom experience all the more better for their students! I can't wait for my creations to become a part of your classroom! Just click on the images below to be taken where you need to go. More to come!




Powered by Blogger.

Shop my favorites

Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

© Barnett's School House 2020