Slider

from Coffee Station to Back to School

Wednesday, July 26, 2017


I got a little crazy on myself when it came to finding the perfect kitchen hutch to house my newest desire for a coffee station. I'm not completely finished with all the decorating details, but that's okay because that's my favorite part! I found this little piece at a local vendor's mall after traveling and hunting for hours on different Saturdays! Yes, it was about twenty minutes away. It was fun while it lasted, but honestly, the hubs and I were about to give up on finding that perfect piece.

This adventure of mine is so ironic because I don't even drink coffee. Yes, you're smiling about that right now. Isn't this just the cutest coffee zone, though? My husband does drink it and it's funny because everyone in my family has been laughing about me setting this area up. Hey, at least they will be happy when they visit, right?

So, I was going to say that this coffee station is going to get me up and ready for back to school, but I ain't even gonna use it. Okay, I might put my hot chocolate over there when winter time rolls around, so there, I will use it. Happy school days, people!
Powered by Blogger.

Shop my favorites

Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

© Barnett's School House 2020