Slider

Sharing a Little Digital Graphics Shop

Tuesday, July 18, 2017


Ladies and Gents, I've found the most adorable little shop on TpT and this lady has a lot of her items for sale for only one dollar! Yes, that's what I said, $1! This got me all excited because out of her shop I was able to make the most adorable cover pages I've shown you above for you teachers out there. These are sure to help with that classroom organization! It's called Hidesy's Clipart and she has tons of different digital items and the best part is, listen up all you TpT sellers out there, it's commercial use friendly and you don't even have to give her credit even though that would be sweet, of course!

So head on over to her shop to get yourself in on some of this digital action! Have a great rest of your day!

-Casey


Powered by Blogger.

Shop my favorites

Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

© Barnett's School House 2020