Slider

My Newest Adventure

Monday, July 17, 2017

I've decided to open up a third business. I know, you're thinking I'm crazy right now. Two kids and a full time job, summers off. Well, I've been known to embark on one too many business adventures within the past five years. I would say at least 15 business adventures have come my way. Hahaha. I just can't help myself. I get this idea in my head and I just take off with it. Whether or not it goes anywhere doesn't ever seem to matter to me. Of course, I get down sometimes about them not working out, but it's okay. The point I'm trying to make here is I don't ever give up. Not one single time, even though I have failed more than one time, I dropped the business and started another idea. I can't even count how many business endeavors have failed for me. I just get back up and try something else. Let's see my TpT shop took off. I have made since 2012 over $36,000. My first Etsy shop with simple card designs has done alright, but it doesn't pull in much so most of the time it isn't worth my time. Now look at me, here I am with my latest creation of logo designs. I'm laughing inside right now because I'm thinking what in the world are you doing girl!!!

So feel free to look around my little Etsy shop right now and cheer this mommapreneur on. I'm planning to have at least a 100 different designs loaded by the end of this year! Yay for this girl!
Powered by Blogger.

Shop my favorites

Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

© Barnett's School House 2020