Slider

Wow! The summer is Gone!

Monday, July 29, 2019

So the summer is just about gone for me and first off I want to apologize for not being around the last year or so! It has been one crazy year and I can't even begin to tell you what's been taking place. So I want to share a video I created for all you teacher peeps out there!

https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Classroom-Management-and-More-Transform-your-Classroom-into-Perfection-Ecourse-2990356

I've embedded the sample video and hopefully it works the way I planned it to. I really enjoyed making this thing and would love to find time to make some more. One of these days, I will. So my next endeavor is my newest adventure with website building! I am super excited to get this up and going as I have been working at website building for a long time now. My website is www.dcmarketingserv.com. So swing by and give this teacher chick some views!




Powered by Blogger.

Shop my favorites

Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

© Barnett's School House 2020