Slider

My Dream Classroom

Thursday, July 25, 2013

I'm getting super excited about my new ideas to improve student learning this year in my classroom and to improve how my classroom management flows! I've already printed my Interactive ELA Journal Guide, an original created by me. It's ready to go! I know it by heart! I plan to use this to improve student understanding of all the "I Can" statements as well as their understanding of the ELA concepts.

I also purchased an Interactive Math Journal guide to use in my classroom. I just got finished reading all 166 pages! It's going to be amazing! I can't wait! There are so many wonderful activities to use with this journal as well!

I'm hoping that all this organization with journals, my classroom management and being self-contained will make my classroom, after five years, my DREAM classroom!
Powered by Blogger.

Shop my favorites

Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

© Barnett's School House 2020