Slider

My Excitement about ELA

Friday, July 19, 2013

        Today starts out with a baby boy and play time. Now it's nap time and I'm back at my computer working away. Less than two weeks and school will be back in session. This is somewhat of a depressing thought because I'll be leaving my baby boy once again to step out into the workforce right along with other mommy's.
         Today I'm juggling two items. My 2nd set of my Common Core morning worksheets and making a second edition to my ELA CC Interactive Journal! Yes, this one won't come out until next year, but I'm already pumped! My plans for improvement are a year long process that I'll create as we go, but I just couldn't wait! I had to tell!
         My current two journals are for 4th and 5th grades. Check them out at my TpT store!
Powered by Blogger.

Shop my favorites

Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

© Barnett's School House 2020