Slider

Confession #2

Thursday, March 20, 2014

So today I started the day on an early duty day. I so very much dread these days as they just seem to drag on. I also woke with a sinus pressure headache or that's what I'm diagnosing it as. Please don't take these blogs the wrong way. I really just need to vent. I like being a teacher, but sometimes I just need a mental break and it's hard to find the patience sometimes that we all find at some point that we have lost.

The confession that I have for today is when kids pick their nose it makes me nauseous. When a child picks their nose and then proceeds to eat it, I start my gag reflexes. I will never understand this. I don't recall ever being this way and I know some kids just don't know any better, but we have to touch their papers for crying out loud!! The only way I know to stop it is to say something like "please don't do that any more. It's not very manner like or clean". Does any one else out there have any thoughts on how to tame the picker? It also grosses the other kids out which leads to a bunch of "Ugh, gross" screams.

I guess I just feel like I put up with enough paper work, arguments, back-talkers, interruptions, and hearing my name 100 times in one day, that I have to say nose picking is by far pushing it over the edge.
Powered by Blogger.

Shop my favorites

Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

© Barnett's School House 2020