Slider

Life's a Dance

Friday, June 26, 2020

I took a moment today to breathe a little. Life gets too fast and we just don’t slow down. I have littles to chase and dreams to turn into reality for them, and for me. What is your dream in life? I'm a teacher and I absolutely plan to teach until I am retirement age, but I also have other dreams in life.

I find so many times I have worried in my life about what other's think of me. Those days are behind me. Sometimes you realize all too quickly that you are stuck in a vortex, that the people that surround you are not who you need to be with. Some of you may laugh, some of you may just roll your eyes. I don't know. I will say this. Life’s too short to worry about stupid things so live it!!! 

In this shot I'm wearing an amazing find from TJ Max and some J. Crew shorts.

XOXO,

Casey

Powered by Blogger.

Shop my favorites

Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

© Barnett's School House 2020