Slider

As Independent as they come

Sunday, April 11, 2021


If there’s one thing I’ve realized over the last year, it’s that I can do just about anything on my own. It might take me twice as long when it comes down to it, but it’s doable. Just like yesterday, I had ordered a couple of patio chairs and boy were they heavy when they arrived and in a million pieces 🤦🏻‍♀️. I managed to scoot the entire box inside my garage and take them out piece by piece. 
Look at me from last Halloween. I dressed up as Rosie the Riveter. I thought this image was very fitting for this post! "We can do it!" 

Being a girl, a small one at that and trying to carry heavy things, move furniture, tear down playhouses, mulch the landscaping, haul trees (sorta), clean out the drains (screaming while doing so because that's just gross), or even fixing a toilet, is not fun. Did I mention that I run a small business as well? With all that being said, I can honestly say I’ve come to the point of independence, even if I do occasionally shed a few tears while doing so. 


So if you're out there and you're thinking, you can't do this, or that or you don't got it, you most definitely can, we can do it! So don't be worried or scared! Time marches on and time makes all things better!

Powered by Blogger.

Shop my favorites

Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

© Barnett's School House 2020