Slider

The One Where my VA Services Blossomed

Friday, July 24, 2020

I come to you today with a truly excited heart! I have been working on the side for years as a TpT seller as well as a virtual assistant helping other teacher-preneuers out there, but this summer my Virtual Assistant Shin-Dig has blossomed! It has truly grown and I am happy to say that this is the entrepreneur side whom my heart loves. 

Completing these tasks for all kinds of ladies and gents is where my heart is. I absolutely love anything to do with graphic design and working along side of others. I want your shops to flourish. I want your lives as little entrepreneurs to grow. I hope all of your dreams come true in the realm of TpT ladies and gents. You all deserve nothing but that! 

I want to take a step back. Just a moment to breathe and take all of these blessing in. I am truly blessed. I have two beautiful children, a great job as an educator and I have been able to pursue my passion all during this pandemic. I want to thank all of you out there that has allowed me to assist you in working on your masterpieces this summer or even in taking your shop to the next level. I am full of happiness and all kinds of emotions. 

XOXO,
Casey
Powered by Blogger.

Shop my favorites

Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

© Barnett's School House 2020