Slider

Rocking my New Kicks on Route66

Thursday, August 13, 2020



It was another comfy day back to the grind rocking my new kicks on route66😆. Yes, I so treated myself and my kiddos to back-to-school shoes just because! Thanks goes to @adidas for some super awesome comfort! Click here to find these in store or click my image above. I have seriously been wearing these tennis' every chance I get. Of course, now that I'm actually doing zooms live, I have to dress a little more professional, I can still have a party on the bottom, right? haha. 

I find each day that wearing something super comfy to zoom in is the way to be whether it be a dress or some leggings. Trust me, jeans are not the way to go. Good luck out there ladies and gents! 

 

Powered by Blogger.

Shop my favorites

Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

© Barnett's School House 2020