Slider

Christmas Porch

Tuesday, November 17, 2020


Y'all, these rugs have got me all excited!!! I feel like such a dork for getting excited over something that's literally going to lay outside of my front door and get wiped with boots. But, hey, they're really adorable! Both rugs came from target and they were about $11-$13 a piece. The plaid one is linked here and the Cozy version is linked here. I felt this was a steal for a couple of cute additions to my Christmas themed porch!!! 


Alright I'll get started linking. The wreath was one that I found at Lowes last season. I wasn't able to find the exact same one, but I've linked a similar one here. It's fairly large and can be seen well. It was priced around $30. I thought that was steep, but I really loved it and decided to splurge and besides, wreaths are not cheap. The flag you can see in the lower right corner was a little find I purchased found Amazon. I have linked it here. It's an old timey truck with Merry Christmas written on it and it's so cute. The snowman was purchased from a Wal-Mart a couple of years ago. I wasn't able to find the exact same one. I do wish it were a little taller, but otherwise it does the job. I've linked a similar one here. I found a sleigh version, but it's a tad more than I'd like to pay. I linked it here as I just couldn't resist. 

I found everything else you see at Hobby Lobby. I take that back. I meant to mention my rocking chairs. They came from Lowes and were delivered in about a million pieces. You can find a similar one here. This ole' girl was able to put them together in no time believe it or not. 

Alright, so the list begins below for the rest of the item you see! Simply click on the piece you're interested in and it'll take you right to the exact piece or a similar one. Please keep in mind that some items are out of stock online, but I had no trouble finding them in store. 

Lights (you can pick these up anywhere, but the ones I have on my garland are a soft glow and not an LED type so if you're looking for that glow, I've linked the set I purchased from Hobby Lobby)

I do want to add that I purchased some window candles to give my home one of those southern Christmas looks and I really love them. I paid a bit up for them, but they do the trick and they have a self timer so I don't have to keep reaching into the windows and behind the blinds to turn them off!! It's really great. All I did was insert the batteries around 5:00 pm and they stay on for six hours which is around 11:00 pm. This is perfect for my four windows. I've linked them here

I hope you enjoy your front porch decorating! I can't wait to see some pictures out there! 

*Please note that I am in no way affiliated with any of these companies. I am simply a lover of all things home.
Powered by Blogger.

Shop my favorites

Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

© Barnett's School House 2020