Slider

Which Webhost should you Choose?

Monday, February 10, 2020

I've came across two different web hosting services in my life as a TpT seller and I've gotta say I'm not for sure which is better. I'll be honest, I use Bluehost to host my sign shop and it was a real struggle at first because I carried that sucker through Wordpress. I had two different logins and Wordpress would sometimes think I was logging in under something else. Let's just say it got messy.

I have been doing a lot of research on this Siteground Web hosting service and I'm really liking what I'm seeing. Yes, Bluehost is going to offer it for a dollar cheaper on occasion, but it won't matter in the end. Normally, you pay for the full year upfront with Bluehost. The Siteground is looking pretty spectacular and their website is easy to navigate. I will say Bluehost is super popular and has never let me down.

I just want to say that both of these hosting sites are going to give you what you need and they both offer Wordpress theme hosting which is awesome if you're a teacher looking to turn your blog into more.

Click here if you're interested in learning more about Bluehost

OR

Click here if you're interested in learning more about Siteground
Powered by Blogger.

Shop my favorites

Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

© Barnett's School House 2020