Slider

Snow Day

Friday, February 7, 2020

These are the days! The days when you get to stick around at home with your kids. Well, if you’re a teacher you do. Sometimes they make me wanna pull my hair out when I’m wide awake on a day off from work at 6 am, but isn’t it worth it? Don’t worry people, we will have to make these days up. That’s for sure! Due to the excessive amount of rain we have missed school for two days and today it randomly came a snow! That’s southeastern weather for you.

So I’ve worked on updating my blog and I absolutely love it! I am very happy with how it turned out and I really hope it’ll attract some more readers. I enjoy writing and would love nothing more then to attract a crowd. You all keep me hopping and I love it! Feel free to let me know what you think!


Powered by Blogger.

Shop my favorites

Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

© Barnett's School House 2020