Slider

My favorite duck boots

Sunday, February 9, 2020

How many of you teachers out there are getting a few days off for snow or in my case flood waters? It's the oddest thing. It poured in our small area for several days and nights and has flooded several locations out. Then the next day it came a snow storm and whited out the entire town. I am in awe of this weather.

So, listen up people, here I am lounging around on a Sunday. I just got in and propped my feet up. I realized that these Sperry duck boots are amazing and I wanted to talk about it. I'm pretty sure most people own a pair of these, but I cannot say enough about these boots. They are really cute paired with the perfect cozy socks and they're comfy. My little boy has a pair to match and he doesn't mind one bit to match his momma! The only thing I will say about these adorable boots is that they aren't the warmest things when it gets below freezing. I have worn them in the snow a few times with my kiddos and my toes were nearly frost bit. Otherwise, I love them!

Powered by Blogger.

Shop my favorites

Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

© Barnett's School House 2020